This detached, locally listed building opened in 1936 as a Granada Theatre, before later being converted into a Bingo venue, and then reopened as a GALA club in 1991. The property was originally designed to sit 2,500 people. It has recently been converted into an indoor trampoline park, and benefits from approximately 60 parking spaces.
Use Class: D2 use
Size: 33,000 sq ft
Site Area: 0.95 acres
Conservation Area: No
The building sits prominently on Barking Road (A124), which is the main arterial link between Canning Town and Barking. The area is largely residential, though part of the A124 consists of a high street, providing a range of business and services. The nearest station is East Ham, which offers railway and underground services.