The Embassy Cinema opened in 1937. It was designed by architectural firm Howis & Belham and interior decoration was by noted cinema interior designers Mollo & Egan. Unsympathetic restorations were undertaken in the 1970s, concealing the majority of the original decoration. The cinema closed in 1993, and was then converted into a Bingo Hall. The site benefits from parking for approximately 30 cars.
Use Class: D2 use
Size: 22,000 sq ft
Site Area: 0.05 acres
Conservation Area: No
The property is well-located on the busy High Street. Waltham Cross Rail Station is located approximately 0.3 miles from the property and offers direct services into Central London (London Liverpool Street) in under 30 minutes.