Lea Bridge Road, Leyton

E15 4QZ

The former Savoy Cinema opened in 1928. It was designed by noted cinema architect George Coles. The property was converted to a bingo hall in the early 1980s, and then closed in 2012, and is now occupied by a religious organisation.

Borough:                         Southwark
Use Class:                       D2 use
Size:                                  30,00 sq ft
Site Area:                        0.8 acres
Listed:                              Grade II
Conservation Area:     No

Located on the corner of Lea Bridge Road and Church Road, Leyton in east London. It is approximately 10 minutes bus journey from Leyton tube station (Zone 3-Central Line).

Location Map